Custom development offerings are in design phase for our customers daily. What challenge is your team facing? If we don’t have the right solution for your specific need, we will have partners who will. CONNECT WITH US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
DISC, Myers Briggs and other personality profile tools
Strength Finders – Strengths Based Revolution
15 Invaluable Laws of Growth Lunch & Learns, 2 Day Immersives or Mastermind Evening Groups
iCHOOSE & iLEAD free programs for youth
New Leader Assimilation
Facilitation Skills Training
Leadership Game for teams of 12 or less
Communication Game for teams of 12 or less
Sales Game for teams of 12 or less
Leadership Passport I for Emerging Talent
Leadership Passport II for Supervisors and Managers
Leadership Passport III for Department Leaders
Coaching Skills Training for People Managers
Talking With Wolves Cohort in Vienna Austria – May thru August and groups of 8 or 10 maximum.
The Talking with Wolves Program offers an experiential, coaching supported exploration of what it means to really develop leadership ‘presence’.
In this endeavour the wolves are our teachers.
Talking with wolves is your unique Cohort opportunity to experience and develop your ‘animal self’ and to understand what it means to communicate with others on a primal level.
This is a full day experience in which you will
- Receive a briefing session from a lead trainer of the Wolf Science Center
- An introduction to what it means to develop ‘leadership presence’ by our team in the UK, Ian McGarry and Erich Platzer
- The first wolf pack interaction & a dog pack interaction
- A group coaching session on being present
- A second wolf pack interaction
- A final facilitator led group coaching session.
How do I benefit?
The purpose of the coaching sessions are to:
- Explore the giving and receiving of attention as a basis for social interaction.
- Explore the role of mindfulness in overcoming different manifestations of social anxiety and establishing leadership presence.
In terms of you as a leader you will additional
- explore how you can develop your (leadership) presence by talking with wolves,
- discovering patterns that hold you back from clear communication.