Why Coaching Crossroads®
We are your best kept thought leadership secret.
We are a premier provider of highly qualified executive coaching professionals who have understand the challenges executives face first-hand.
We bring cutting edge behavioral turn-around coaching strategies from twenty-six years serving as a change and risk reduction strategist on the front lines.
We deliver emotional intelligence (EQ), DiSC, Strength Finder assessments, just to name a few. We offer a wide array of experiential based learning and skill development workshops designed to transform your world with our proprietary learning reinforcement tools.
More than 75% of the Fortune 500 companies rely on the products and services we deliver around the world. Our seasoned executive coaching professionals are equipped with a cutting-edge coaching system to train your leaders from.
Our specialized inside-out coaching approach ensures new skills are applied immediately.
We certify qualified school counselors to deliver EQi Higher Education – Student version assessments directly.
We provide coach the coach support behind the scenes of executive leaders.
All workshops come with Student, Faculty, Workplace (Individual), Leadership, or Leadership 360 assessments.
- People rarely resist our offer to help.
- Communication flows down the right path naturally in the midst of a client’s most difficult times.
- We care about understanding the problem from a client’s point of view.
- We celebrate break-through performance and productivity.
- We deploy an unstoppable wellspring of solutions problems can’t stand against.
- We apply just the right amount of patience to wear away troubles in times of turmoil, transition or change.
- It isn’t uncommon to see us walking shoulder-to-shoulder with clients on a manufacturing floor collaborating creative new ways around the most challenging roadblocks.
Co-Founder, Chief Compassion Officer & Executive Coach – Jamie Chapman
“My most challenging and rewarding EQ lessons in life are as a wife, mother and grandmother.”
Have you ever asked yourself what the one thing is you most want to leave your children with? I have. It is what we are sharing with the world today – Emotional Intelligence.
We are honored to provide EQ assessments to Boise State University, raising funds for Teen Hope of Idaho, and volunteer at CACHE (Consortium on Abrasive Conduct in Higher Education www.CacheConsortium.org). Unhealthy conditions inspire our best work in homes, schools, and workplaces.
Client Engagements Include:
Plexus Manufacturing Solutions, HR Precision, Canyon County, City of Twin Falls, Boise State University, Real Networks, Micron, MPC Computer, Simplot, Nampa Police Department, Metropolitan State University, Harvard Law School, Gladstone Institute, and Lyle Pearson Auto Show.
Executive Coaching | Consulting | Assessments | Workshops | Conferences