Why Coaching Crossroads®
We are a premier provider of emotional intelligence (EQ) assessments and training workshops. More than 75% of the Fortune 500 companies rely on the products and services we deliver around the world. Equipped with an easy to use array of cutting-edge EQ and DiSC assessments based on rigorous scientific research, and include a proprietary e-learning goal-tracking system and growth graphs.
Assessment data, training programs and learning from our specialized inside-out coaching approach ensure new skills are applied immediately.
We have Team Directors coaching and providing coach the coach support to team members around the world.
We certify qualified school counselors to deliver Higher Education – Student version assessments directly.
Workshops come with Student, Faculty, Workplace (Individual), Leadership, or Leadership 360 assessments.
- People rarely resist our offer to help.
- Communication flows down the right path naturally in the midst of a client’s most difficult times.
- We care about understanding the problem from a client’s point of view.
- We celebrate break-through performance and productivity.
- We deploy an unstoppable wellspring of solutions problems can’t stand against.
- We apply just the right amount of patience to wear away troubles in times of turmoil, transition or change.
- It isn’t uncommon to see us walking shoulder-to-shoulder with clients on a manufacturing floor collaborating creative new ways around the most challenging roadblocks.
Our Founder, Director & 6S360™ Coach – Jamie Chapman
“My most challenging and rewarding EQ lessons in life are as a wife, mother and grandmother.”
Have you ever asked yourself what the one thing is you most want to leave your children with? I have. It is what we share with the world today. Emotional intelligence.
Jamie volunteers in the community delivering talks on emotional intelligence; offering assessments to Boise State University, Teen Hope of Idaho, and CACHE (Consortium on Abrasive Conduct in Higher Education www.CacheConsortium.org). Unhealthy conditions inspire our best work raising emotional intelligence in homes, schools, and workplaces.
Plexus Manufacturing Solutions, Canyon County, City of Twin Falls, Boise State University, Real Networks, Micron, MPC Computer, Simplot, Nampa Police Department, Metropolitan State University, Harvard Law School, Gladstone Institute, and Lyle Pearson Auto Show.
Coaching & Consulting | Mentoring | Assessments | Workshops | Conferences